Tuesday, October 02, 2012

If you're going to San Francisco... ~ Farmer's Market

The mere fact that the Ferry Building gets blogged twice in this series shows how fantastic it is. Saturdays, like I previously mentioned, is the weekend farmer's market where local farmers sell their amazing organic produce (I tasted the sweetest tomatoes, scored Padron peppers) and some of the city's best food trucks show up (yummy Mexican fish tacos and tamales + sweet lavender lemonade). And it just so happened that this particular Saturday was also my birthday :) what a treat!

The Ferry Building
Jewels in the sun ~ yellow, red & PURPLE bell peppers!
Organic Broccoli
The cutest pumpkins ever!
Curried Mango salt, anyone?
The perfect day
The perfect date(s) (with my girlfriend Chica partially hidden in the background)
The perfect birthday! :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I love Farmers Market at the Ferry building!!! So great food and very nice atmosphere :-). Enjoy your trip to the east coast. Love and hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails