Monday, July 13, 2009

suddenly now, I know where I belong


bonjour paris.

arrived a few minutes ago, checked in our little hotel on Rue Cambon, right next to Chanel's first boutique! skipped and hopped and danced my way around this precious room. a tiny space with pink flowers outside my huge french windows overlooking the street. my smile is a mile wide since stepping out of the train station. i am assaulted by everything french: street signs, cafes, french windows, french doors, french men!

it's like love at first sight all over again. oh it is good to be back.




----------------
Now playing: Ben Gibbard & Feist - Train Song
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

herecomesthesun said...

wow you are so lucky! i want to travel to europe so so bad!

Apol said...

Nicole, were you in Paris 22 July??? I should have asked you to go to the book reception!

-- Apol

Dane said...

Wow babes, makes me home sick for Europe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails